The Dewalt Company is a leading manufacturer that specializes in the production of quality power tools. There are several models that the Dewalt company has in its store. Invariably, you can always get what you want from them anytime. The famous models, however, that the company has are DeWalt DWE7485, DeWalt DWE7491RS, and so on. There is no type of table saw that DeWalt Table Saws hasn’t made. Meanwhile, you can use any of them for the cutting of woods in all sizes. As a matter of fact, there are enormous things you can use a DeWalt table saw for, and you rarely have to learn how to use Dewalt Table saws before you can get the absolute use of it.
This article, however, would be highlighting steps to assembling a Dewalt table saws and step to using any of them in ripping woods of all sorts. Indeed, you shouldn’t expect anything else from a table saw, it’s primarily used for woodworking. Although there could be different types, yet we’ll ensure that the information we’ll be highlighting here meets all needs.
Therefore, regardless of the Dewalt model you might be using right now, this would definitely be of immense aid to you always. So, check it out.
6 Points to Consider about How to Use Dewalt Table Saws:
1. Read the Manual
There is a need for you to check out the contents in the manual that comes with the model you just bought and find out about the accessories that come with the product. Of course, the accessories that you should be expecting are miter gauge, rip fence, the unit itself, and the installation hardware. You need to use the manual as guides in doing that so well.
We wouldn’t want to say there might be a probability that the details stated may not be explicit for assimilations purposes. However, it has always been so easy to assimilate. Nonetheless, garner the full information and begin the assembling. That’s the only way you can do the assembling absolutely well.
2. How to Set Dewalt Table Saw for Accuracy
- The table needs to be cleaned first and foremost after the assembling.
- The bolts need to be checked, whether they are firmly “knotted.”
- Use the miter gauge to make the necessary measurements.
- You can use the T-Square ruler and mount it from one edge towards another and see if its top is plain and smooth.
- Check if the blade wobbles. If it does, then you’d need to move straight to the fourth point and learn how to prevent blades from wobbling on Dewalt table saws.
- Check if it still wobbles now.
3. Safety Measures
- Put on the safety wears. The safety wears include industrial shoes, gloves, eyeglasses, and so forth.
- You’d need to switch on the fluorescent light before you start working for optimum visibility.
- Make sure you identify each function before you start working.
- Carefully grip the workpieces as the blade pierce through it. It’s good one remains discreet about the whole act so that one won’t be a victim of an accident.
- Make sure that you use the table saw for all sorts of woodcutting only. Also, make sure that you the ultimate product that would serve you right.
4. How to Support a Wobbling Blade on Dewalt Table Saws
Get a wood with a 2-inch thickness and cut its length into any size of your choice. Then, cut another plank of 1-inch thickness to absolutely 15-in long or thereabout, depending on the size of the surface of the unit.
Use the drilling machine to make a dent of about 3-inch in the middle of the second stick. Use the same drilling machine to carve out a square-shape a 3-inch hole on the first plank.
Nonetheless, unlike the latter, let the dent made on the first plank stop mid-way. Ensure that there is a single hole in the middle that can permit the penetration of a wing-nut bolt. Also, ensure the 3-inch carving on both planks is proportional to each other.
Knot the bolt after you had made the petite plank to support the blade sideway, and the ultimate plank, on the other hand, is clamped down onto the table.
The plank, now, at the base is lying parallel to the blade while the plank at the top is lying vertically towards and touching the blade’s body. However, the clearance between the teeth of the blade and the supporting plank has to be measurable.
5. How to Rip with Dewalt Table Saw
- Insert the ripping blade on the designated point on your Dewalt table saw and make sure that you key it down onto it firmly.
- Make sure that you always set the blade ¼” higher than the surface of the workpiece you’re about cutting.
- Plug the power cord in the power outlet and ignite its function. However, this should be down once you’ve mounted the unit to its arbor properly and has locked down the bolts snugly.
- Slide the wood towards the blade once it has begun to spin.
- Discreetly cut while you take a close look at the wood during the process.
- Ensure that you switch off the table saw whenever you’re no longer using it.
6. Proper Maintenance
- Endeavor to continually clean the surface before and after the use of the table saw.
- You might need to save it in a region that is free of water and children.
- Use the appropriate workpiece for the right power unit.
- You are expected to lubricate the motor whenever it’s needed.
- Always make sure that you use the right blade for the right task, and make sure that you keep sharpening it often.
That’s how to use Dewalt Table Saw awesomely. You can see that it’s stress-free and one you’d find so easy to use. Compared to others, this Dewalt table saw instructions would serve you awesomely, and you’d be glad that you use this article. Notwithstanding, we hope that you get the best use of the unit that you’re using.