An excellent miter saw should be powerful enough to cut everything: not only wet and hardwood, but also different materials such as iron and concrete. On the market, there are miter saw models that differ from each other in size, power, number of revolutions/min, handling, and price. There are so many cheap miter saw in the market. Especially if you are, a beginner who wants to buy a miter saw online, then this time, you need to be very careful while purchasing. Here our experts try to give you a review of the best cheap miter saw in the market. Read the full article and get the idea about your desire miter noticed.
OUR PICKS OF 8 BEST CHEAP MITER SAW REVIEW
WEN 70716 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw is one of the best cheap miter saw in the market. This brand usually makes the fastest saw at a reasonable price. WEN 70716 miter saw give you the quickest and more comfortable working environment. It allows compound, miter, straight, and bevel cut with 15 amp slicing power at 5500rpm. For suitable drug cutting, it has a soft handle. Material is super high quality and the design is compact. WEN is very easy to set up than other miter saw in the market. It is not so ideal for crown moldings.
- Its dimension is 32*28*24.
- It has a spacious workspace.
- Its dimension is 32*28*24.
- It has a spacious workspace.
- 15-amp power motor that supplies 5500 rpm
- The maximum cut capacity is 11.5-inch-deep and 3.25 inches thick.
- Weighs in at a mere 30 pounds
- Miter capacity 0 to 52 degrees left and bevel capacity 0 to 45 degrees’ left
- Includes hold-down clamp, fence, support arms, dust collection bag, and 60-tooth carbide-tipped blade.
This Metabo HPT C10FCGS 10 inch is a compound miter saw is much inexpensive. It is easy to move from place to place and is also extremely handy, mainly due to its lightweight. There is an additional accessory, known as a dust collector, that is attached to the device to reduce the release of airborne particles that can affect the health of the operator. To fix your workpiece while cutting, place it on the extra-large table of this product and secure it to the vise clamp system of the Hitachi saw. It is a beautiful compound miter saw produced to make all your cutting work a walk in the park. Don’t forget to also consult our guide to the best bow saws.
This miter saw uses a miter angle range of 0-52 degrees left and right. The engine he uses also develops 2.57 horsepower, making it one of the fastest saws on the market. Each cut created is exact and exceptionally clean, thanks to the design of this product’s 0 to 45-degree bevel range.
- Angle range from 0 to 52 degrees with the simple touch of a button.
- 15-amp motor and the engine speed is 5,000 rpm
- Amazing guiding system for cutting a perfect angle.
- bevel range of 0 to 45 degrees to the left only
- The vice clamp is extremely powerful.
- Only 24-pound weight.
- Highly flexible arm and tits to the right to left.
- It comes with a TCT 24 tooth blade, a dust bag, a vice assembly and a hex key.
- Designed for carpenters who demand precision, reliability, and versatility at work. It
When searching in the market for a good sliding compound miter saw, or any miter saw for this thing, then the Genesis GMS1015LC 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw ought to be on your list of units to check out. This view allows for a more accurate and exact cutting encounter, for less hassle, cost, and sound. Other excellent features include its safety-enhancing electric blade brake along with an arbor lock for quick blade changes. This saw comes with included dust bag, carbide-tipped blade, and blade modification wrenches.
Genesis backs it up through a more than sufficient two-year components and labor warranty. This 15amp compound miter saw is broadly applicable since it’s suggested for shadow boxes, crown modeling, and picture frames, among others. It’s up to nine position stops that are frequently used; hence it’s possible to build accuracy cuts of up to 45-degrees. This inexpensive miter saw also comes with a dust bag that keeps the working area tidy.
- Carbide blades 60T
- Electric stop brakes.
- Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left.
- Miter cut 45 degrees left and right
- Nine positive detent miter stops lock.
- For quick blade changes, spindle lock.
- Laser cutting for rapid alignment and arbor lock system.
- Double sliding rail procedure for crosscutting stock up to 12’ wide.
- Use compound cutting for picture frames, crown molding, shadow boxes, and more.
- Comes with a dust bag, a blade wrench, two extension wings, a hold-down clamp
Hitachi is one of those peoples-choice in regards to building power tools. You are going to get a sound; easy-to-use miter saw which you can use for years to come. Hitachi C10FCH2 10-Inch Miter Saw with Laser is a mobile miter saw, and it just weighs 36.2 lbs, a light burden to take whenever and where you require it. It has plenty of features to help you create the perfect cut the first time. To start, a 15-amp motor generates a no-load speed of around 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miters with ease, even on the toughest cutting jobs. The only problem is the fact that it is hard to replace. According to reviewers, the blade shield lock Is Quite tight, and You Need to grip the saw to eliminate the Present blade.
- Accuracy range between 0-45 degree.
- Weight is almost 26.5 pounds.
- A built-in dust collector
- Hitachi’s Laser Marker System
- Robust for the toughest cutting jobs
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
This DWS715 model offers healthy development and contains the new XPS cross-cut arrangement frame with an improved ultra-splendid LED lighting, which enables the consumer to see precisely where the sharp edge will interact with the material by projecting a shadow. This incredible, 15-amp, 4000 RPM tool highlights sturdy gatekeepers’ accuracy machined castings, fences, an angled frame, and demanding handled steel detent plates which are meant to hold up to the comprehensive requests of the place of work. The fences are taller than other models to help 5-1/4-Inch crown moldings and 6-1/2-Inch base moldings. Guarantee accuracy with 11 stops of the detent plate and five places of the slope. 0°, 33.9°, 45°, and 48°are the five settings of the left level, which meets all your cutting requirements for family unit utilization. To secure the environments and convey exactness inevitably, ‘Cam-Lock’ is added to the base of this saw.
- Smooth Functionality
- 15-amp engine conveys 4,000 rpm expanded power and toughness.
- Back fence configuration slices up to 2×16 dimensional wood at 90° and 2×12 at 45°.
- Flexible treated steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves efficiency and guarantees cutting.
- Smaller, lightweight structure and convenient to carry in vehicle and capacity.
- The exact miter framework and machined-base fence support ensure cutting exactness.
- Tall sliding fence bolsters crown shaping up to 5-1/4″ inches and base embellishment up to 6-1/2″ inches against the fence. Also, we can effectively slide off the beaten path for angle cuts at the same time.
This Makita Compound Miter Saw provides excellent quality at a low price. Its power and accuracy are good enough for woodworking. It comes with a 15-amp motor and a 4600 rpm driving blade. It has a plus-circle high fence and a non-sliding arm for rock-solid stability. Its circle dust collection is not so good but Its engines are super incredible that provide super uniform speed and delicate startup. It accompanies enough ability to cut crown moldings, timber, dashboard, and any different types of stocks we have to cut for the redesign. It includes a range of applications, including framing, deck building, cabinetry, woodworking, and so more.
- Its dimension is 20x 10x 21 inches.
- It has a large cutting capacity.
- 15-amp powerful engine with 4600 rpm performance;
- 10 inch CT Blade and onboard dust bag.
- Miter cuts 0-45 degree left and 0-52-degree right
- Electric speed control system.
- Bevel cuts up to 45 degrees.
- It weighs only 27.3 lbs.
- Triangular and wrench ruler included.
Evolution power tools R255SMSL 10″ is a multi-material Compound Sliding Miter Saw. This saw machine is ideal for everything from small-scale home projects to heavy-duty industrial use. It can easily cut through the most challenging materials. This miter saw blade product has up to 750 cuts. Laser guidance it’s another fantastic feature. This miter saw comes with a quick setup and tons of power. Overall it has packed its flagship with many benefits. This miter saw can cut various materials with the same blade sets. It is already earned quality cuts in hard and softwood as well as impressive square, plastic, copper, aluminum, clean-cut in mild steel, and more. It includes a Japanese tungsten carbide-tipped 10-inch blade that provides a sharp cut.
- More great base extra stability.
- Double bevel action allows work first.
- It comes with a multi-purpose blade.
- 50-50 miter and 0-45-degree bevel.
- Laser system for the perfect cut.
- The cutting capacity is quite large.
- It cuts through wood, metal, plastic, and aluminum without charging the blade.
- The 15-amp motor provides a no-load speed of up to 2,500 RPM.
- Ergonomic, horizontal, Ambidextrous trigger with a comfortable grip.
- With an adjustable precision setting, it performs perfect compound cuts, bevel cuts, miter, and crosscuts.
Home craft H26-260L 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw can be the perfect chop saw for heavy-duty. You can find this miter saw is so budget-friendly. Its manufacturer made this one cheap but they do not sacrifice its quality. So we can say that it is one of the less expensive miter saw right now in the market. With a 5500 rpm brisk and powerful 14 amp motor, this miter saw looks beast. Very easy to assemble and to work, and the cutting environment is super flexible. It can cut up to 6 inches so entirely. Another amazing feature is its spindle lock for safely changing saw. It can bevel up to 47 degrees so nicely. We can say it is so flexible that you can switch between cuts so quickly. It has one problem that is its uncomfortable handle.
- 10-inch blade with 14-amp motor runs at 5500rpm.
- Lightweight, only 25 pounds.
- For safety blade change, it comes with a spindle lock.
- Detents at 45 degrees, 30 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 15 degrees, and 0 degrees.
BUYING GUIDE – HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT MITER SAW?
The basis for choosing the right inexpensive miter saw is based on some features. Before we finish, let’s review these criteria to help you select the right tool.
In general, the power of a miter saw is between 1400 W and 2000 W, and its no-load speed is between 3000 to 6000 rpm. These mainly determine the cutting capacity of the saw.
it is essential to know this as it determines the thickness of the part you want to cut.
This is the work area. Sometimes, it is equipped with extensions to accommodate large rooms better.
it also affects the capacity of the saw. It is characterized by its diameter and the number of its teeth. You will find specific modules for each material.
The width of the cut:
A nail saw can cut up to a width of 140 mm. On the other hand, a radial miter saw is capable of going up to 320 mm. So, in short; First, we checked the machine settings: perpendicularity of the blade with the saw table, alignment of the support rule, etc. We then tested the sawing accuracy by making 90 ° straight cuts, 45 ° miter cuts, 22.5 ° right and left, and 45 ° skew cuts. We used 100 x 45 mm pine bastings for this. The maximum cutting capacity was also checked in-depth and in width by joining pine floorboards (235 x 135 x 21 mm). User comfort was also taken into account with the ease of adjustment, the difficulty of disassembly and reassembly of the blades, the locking system, the release of the cover, and the accessibility of the blade. Finally, we determined the endurance of the machines and the blades, by sawing hardwoods (oak, acacia) and chipboard
Here you have everything you want to choose the right miter saw for your needs. The ideal is to know what you expect from your saw: frequency of use and workpieces. Be aware that, if you require your machine to cut beyond its capacity, not only does it risk making the soul earlier but above all, you risk injuring yourself. Well, we hope this guide has been able to help you.
At last, we are at the ending edge of our article. We believe this rundown of the best cheap miter saw was handy. On the off chance that you think we forgot about one that is significant or have a recommendation for a future article, let us know in the comment section.
We hope we can help you find the best inexpensive miter saw for this year. Write a comment if you have been helpful so you can stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If you weren’t useful, you could still contact us and point out the mistakes we made. Also, if you know an inexpensive miter saw that is better than any of the miter saw brands we mentioned, please feel free to comment, add features and why it’s better, and if it looks good, we could replace it or add it to this summary list!