Looking for a fantastic helper, in the kind of tools, for oblique (angle) cuts? Bosch miter saws are an excellent alternative. It can also use for cutting and firming timber at an individual and desired angle. You’ll also be able to use them for board cuts. Have you decided to install the floor, whether floating or wooden and don’t have the necessary tools?
Bosch miter saws are acceptable for such pursuits. This type of saw can also cut metals and plastics. When utilizing Bosch miter saws, it is necessary that they’re on a secure, flat surface to prevent injury at work. Each saw of this kind consists of a simple framework where individual angles are indicated. Adjustment is done manually, which means it is simple to set up your requirements.
Some Bosch sliding miter saws have an extra button or laser beam that could easily and quickly assess the angle. As we’ve already mentioned, when using Bosch miter saws, they must be put on a secure pedestal or surface. We have included solid stands that are easy to maneuver and simple to assemble. For each model, you’ll see information such as height, weight and length. Always ensure maximum safety when working with this tool.
OUR PICKS OF 5 BEST BOSCH MITER SAW REVIEW:
1. Bosch GCM12SD 12 in. Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw
Bosch Power Tools GCM12SD is one of the smoothest gliding miter saw we would ever see. The upfront bevel control is one of the cool features of this saw. You can easily adjust the fence by using its unlock button. And it is simple to use its square lock feature. You can also have bevel detents at 0, 33.9 and 45 degrees. If the price is not an object to you, you must have got this miter saw machine. While it is heavy , but it is worthy too. It is not only powerful but also build quality and durability.
- Product Dimensions 33.2 * 26.5 * 22.8 inches.
- 15 amp powerful 120 v motor with no load speed 3800 rpm.
- It only weighs 65 pounds.
- Sixty teeth blade and one material clamp.
- Blade size is 12.”
- 14’ horizontal capacity and 6.5” vertical against the fence.
- Bevel 48 degrees and miter 52 degrees.
2. Bosch PCM 8 S Sliding Mitre Saw
Bosch PCM 8 S Sliding Mitre Saw is a very flexible, easily maneuverable and lightweight extension that provides secure support if you work on large work pieces. This machine is so easy to operate and works so fast. It is suitable for cutting square timber and roof battens. It has a powerful tool with a no-load speed of 4800 rpm with 7.9 kg weight. This saw is guaranteed for life so you can put your trust in this saw fully and buying this saw is worthy. We want to say that this saw is the engineers’ dream for its versatility and structure. The saw uses a 210-millimeter carbide blade. The blade is a replaceable portion of the saw, but also, it has a long life. The life of the edge is decided by how hard the stuff you’re cutting is and precisely what angle you’re cutting it at.
- Product Dimension 53.6 * 37.8 * 32.3 cm.
- It weighs only 7.9 kg.
- 1200-watt power machine with no load speed 4800 rpm.
- Accurate sawing aids for precise and straight cuts.
- The clamping mechanism is adjustable.
- Laser beam adjustable and depth stop
- Compact in size and ergonomic design.
- 216mm saw blade for high cutting capacity.
3. Bosch GCM 8 SJL Professional Mitre Saw
Bosch Professional GCM 8 SJL is a saw for the professional level. It builds high quality and provides accurate cuts with functional cutting capacity. Some of the most robust timber you can easily cut with this miter saw. It will suit the DIY enthusiast that’s searching for that extra bit of quality, yet powerful enough for any tradesman. It has improved the dust management system with a two-point dust extraction system. Its blade comes with a solid protector cover. It is mighty and lighter than then GCM 12. It also has an intelligent braking integrated system for security and safety of your ears, eyes and hands when going through sturdy materials.
- It has 1600-watt motor 5500 rpm speed of the blade.
- It weighs only 17 kg.
- Its cutting capacity is 70*214mm at 0 degree
- Cutting capacity at 45 degrees in miter is 70*214mm
- Cutting capacity at 45-degree incline is 48*312mm
- It has a 216mm & 48 tooth blade that provides 7cm depth cutting.
- Precision laser with large cutting capacity.
- It includes a clamp and blade.
- 312 mm full cut and 70mm deep straight cuts.
- Bevel setting 47 degrees and miter setting 50 degree
4. Bosch GCM 800 SJ Corded Sliding Miter Saw
First of all, Bosch Professional GCM 800 SJ Corded 240 V Sliding Miter Saw has a fantastic customer review because of its excellent cutting capacity and high build quality. It is also great value for professional level saw for accurate cuts. Though it is a substantial and dust management system that should be improved, it is worth purchasing. Bosch has bridged the gap nicely between domestic and trade use. You’ll have the ability to generate professional cuts all day long on some of the most robust timbers. It is one of the power tools for home use. So all of these features come at a very reasonable price. The miter angles which place on this saw are a step up in the PCM 8 S, allowing a 52-degree angle on your left placing plus a whopping 60-degree edge on the right setting. Bosch miter saw will make it possible for some rather tight corners to trim. The engine will also give you saw lots of reserve power for obstinate substances that might render a stronger motor struggling.
- Product dimensions is 81.1 *47.9 * 45.1 cm
- It has 1400-watt powerful motor
- 216mm blade provides a large cutting size with depth 7 cm.
- It weighs only 13.5 kg for optimum handling.
- Electric corded power source.
- For standard application, it has a 270 mm horizontal cutting capacity.
- Intuitive guard lockout button for a vertical handle.
- For most frequently used angles, miter detents.
5. Bosch professional GCM 12 GDL Mitre Saw
This Bosch Professional GCM 12 GDL Corded 240 V Mitre Saw has the super-accurate cutting capacity with a high power machine. It comes with the latest technology and superb accuracy. Whether you’re cutting small fine cuts for furniture or chopping large roof timbers, this may have a well-deserved place on your workshop. Its two-arm sliding mechanism allows for superb, perfect cuts for long periods, while also being a streamlined design enabling users to have a chop saw with a lot capacity in a little space. It is costly and bulky. It dusts collection system should be better. But its cutting capacity is enormous. The double laser guide offers you the ideal accuracy of cuts. It provides excellent visibility and the perfect method of accurately after broader cuts
- Product dimensions 79*62*57 cm.
- Double bevel system and compact design.
- It weighs 32.1 kg.
- The power input is 2000 watt.
- 72 tooth blade that provides the best finish.
- It has an Integrated double line laser.
- It has a corded power electric source.
- AGS gives smoother cuts (axial-glide system)
- Mitre angles 52 degrees and bevel angles 47 degrees.
BUYING GUIDE – MITER SAW SETUP
One of the first things to think about is if the blade is in a square position at the bottom. The easiest way to determine this is to position a square between the blade and the base look for gaps. If you find it is out there, this means that it requires a few alterations.
- You will want two boards and two ideal edges on the two. It’s a great thing to find more significant bits, rather as broad as it is possible to go with your specific saw model. Make sure the edge of the plywood is clean and straight once aligned against the bottom fence. Otherwise, you will get erroneous results.
- You have to see whether the blade is nicely positioned before you start to align it according to your requirements and preferences. As soon as you’ve located a bit of wood and be sure it is as right as you can. Once you’ve cut, then take the square and take a peek at the coin to see how precisely the cut matches your instrument. If the cup is available at the front, it means that the fence must come out farther. In the event the mug is open at the back, you have to readjust the manual and push it a little into it.
- Based on the position of the deflection, you must either push the guide or eliminate it. But, it typically requires no longer than a couple of millimetres in any direction to achieve perfect alignment, depending on the original aberration.
Before we conclude here are some tips for that:
in general, the energy of a miter saw is between 1400 W and 2000 W and its no-load rate between 3000 to 6000 rpm. These mainly describe the cutting capacity of the saw. It’s distinguished by its diameter and the number of its teeth. You will discover individual blades for each material. And It is important to know that as it determines the depth of the part you want to reduce. The diameter of the clip: a nail saw can cut up to a width of 140 mm. The dining table is your work area. From time to time, it is outfitted with extensions to accommodate huge rooms.
Here you have all the components to choose the best bosch miter saw for your requirements. The ideal is to understand exactly what you expect from the saw: frequency of usage and workpieces. Be aware that, should you need your machine to lower beyond its capacity, not only does it risk producing the spirit earlier, but above all, you risk injuring yourself. Well, we hope that our Bosch miter saw review guide might have helped you.
At last, we are at the ending edge of our article. We believe this rundown of the best Bosch miter saw was handy. On the off chance that you think I forgot about one that is significant or have a recommendation for a future article, let me know in the comment section.