Miter saw is made for accurate crosscuts in a workpiece. Dewalt miter saw is one of the best miter saw on the market. And it also has good demand. So, you need to know how to use Dewalt miter saw properly Before using it.
How to Use this DEWALT Miter Saw:
Power tools are very dangerous if you do not know and understand how to use them. So be careful. Before start learning the process of using the miter saw you need to install this machine properly into your workstation. This miter saw can cut a miter or any angle to cut a miter board like a wide 90 or 45-degree angle. It has a single bevel for one direction and a compound bevel direction. For its sliding bevel, it can go up to double direction from its actual width. So let’s start learning how to use it.
Please wear eye protection when using it. Also, secure loose clothing jewelry, or long hair if you have it. Also, keep your hands 6 inches from the blade and off the turntable portion. And remember, do not cross arms when cutting.
- Before powering up at first, you need to check your blade on the mark of the board and bring it back in its real position. This blade cuts the wood. Its guard will gradually move away when you lower it down.
- Check the miter gauge at which angle you want to cut your wood. It’s is at 90; then you are making a 90-degree angle. You can make any angle you want.
- On the one hand, you need to operate the saw and on the other hand, you should gently hold the wood against the fence. This fence sticks up from where you set the wood.
- In its handle when you press up blade starts spinning and it stops when you let go.
- Before start cutting, you need to measure and mark on your wood and line your wood up along the fence.
- Now ready to go; power it up and you bring it down on a mark of the wood to cut. You can also use sliding motion if you want.
- Do not forget to go through the line-up and remember your angle. If you do not follow these, you cannot get the proper output from this machine. And from a little mistake, your wood comes up into short pieces or you can get a serious injury.
Watch More on this Video
Now you know how to use this miter saw properly. So you can now easily make gorgeous DIY Frames, geometric art pieces. You can also install a baseboard and thousands of other things. So now you are almost familiar with all the parts of this machine. So let’s start using it. It’s a great tool.