A dual bevel miter saw is an incredible instrument to have when you are attempting to form angled cuts. It is generally utilized for making cuts on picture outlines, crown shaping, window housings, and different cuts that you can’t make with an ordinary saw. Each hobbyist or professional craftsman realizes that a miter saw is a primary device in their workshop. All things considered, finding the best dual bevel miter saw that goes close to your spending limit as well as meets the job’s requirements can be troublesome. Among different types of miter saws, a dual bevel miter saw is a crucial crosscutting apparatus that genuinely makes work simple and spares a ton of time during your carpentry ventures.
It also has heaps of usages and applications in the workshop. Confusion arises when you think like- “How would I pick the best dual bevel sliding miter saw that suits in my workshop?” We would suggest the simplest path is to follow our reviews and top picks! Also, you need to think about your benefits. However, by this machine, you won’t need to flip the workpiece to make a bevel cut on the contrary side. So truly, a dual bevel miter saw is incredible. So, which one would be a good idea for yourself to get? Start hunting by taking a gander at these eight fabulous choices:
OUR PICKS OF 8 BEST DUAL BEVEL MITER SAW:
DEWALT DWS709 12-Inch Miter Saw
On the off chance that you are searching for the best dual bevel sliding compound miter saw, I prescribe the DEWALT DWS709 because it includes a 12″ sharp edge, smooth sliding activity, and a flexible hardened steel miter plate. Instead of single bevel, this one comes with double, so it will accelerate anything that you’re dealing with. It additionally has a featured incline scale and customizable steel plate with 13 positive stops to speed things up as well, since it will let you alter the sharp edge to the correct point.
Moreover, it guarantees better accuracy. It’s equipped for moving 60 degrees to the right side and 50 degrees to another side (left). The DWS709 is a sliding compound miter saw, so the sharp edge will have the option to move in reverse and advance as well.
Again DeWalt repeats this thing- a fantastic 15-amp engine that conveys the best in solidness and capacity to your cutting task. The large fences will bolster crown shaping up to 5 1/2-inches settled and base embellishment up to 4 1/2 – inches vertically, and effectively slides off the beaten path for angled cuts. The miter framework and base fence support give the best solid exactness in cutting.
- Amazing 15-amp, 3,800-rpm engine conveys broadened power and strength.
- Selective back fence configuration slices up to 2×14 dimensional woods at 90 degrees and 2×10 at 45 degrees.
- A movable miter detent plate enables clients to change the saw to maintain precision rapidly.
- A substantial red miter pointer makes it simple to peruse and find miter edges.
- Substantial aluminum base with tall ribbing gives unbending nature and quality.
Dewalt Dws780 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
A well-known decision among experts, the DeWalt DWS780 is a top-quality compound miter saw that sets the standard for exactness cutting. This isn’t a device for beginners or the individuals who fiddle with a touch of carpentry to a great extent, however, it’s a great venture for the individuals who need the absolute best carpentry devices and need to accomplish proficient guidelines. There’s a mind-boggling 11cm cutting profundity on this ground-breaking item, enabling you to slice through huge lumbers on stocks or for huge ventures. The DWS780 has a snappy discharge setting for inclines to give you precisely; however, fast outcomes.
This DWS780 model offers strong development and has the new XPS cross-cut arrangement framework with an improved ultra-splendid LED light, which enables the client to see exactly where the sharp edge will interact with the material by throwing a laser-like shadow. This incredible, 15-amp, 3800 RPM instrument highlights sturdy gatekeepers accuracy machined castings, fences, an angled framework, and tough treated steel detent plates that are intended to hold up to the thorough requests of the place of work.
- Excessively productive residue assortment framework catches over 75% of residue created.
- Tall sliding wall bolsters crown forming up to 7-1/2″ settled and base embellishment up to 6-3/4″ vertically against the fence while effectively sliding off the beaten path for angle cuts.
- Back fence configuration slices up to 2×16 dimensional wood at 90° and 2×12 at 45°.
- A customizable, treated steel miter detent plate with ten positive stops improves efficiency and guarantees cutting precision.
- Smaller, lightweight structure (56 lbs.) convenient to carry in vehicle and capacity.
DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch (DWS779)
The DWS779 is the best 12-inch dual bevel sliding compound miter saw for both at-home DIY-ers and experts. The DIY-ers value its usability, and experts love its accuracy and smooth activity. This instrument is a definitive all-around miter saw, with a lot of valuable highlights. The most critical upside of this device, specifically, is its adaptability. In fewer words, you can utilize this miter saw machine for multiple assortments of uses without stressing over its similarity.
However, this one is also a 12″ saw which accompanies a 15 amp, 3,800 RPM engine. Also, similar to other DeWalt’s devices, it’s amazingly strong, and we can’t envision it breaking during any typical use. The back fence of the saw itself is intended to hold very high items too, making it simpler to slice embellishment and baseboards to fit comfortably. On the contrary, it’s somewhat costly and because of the length of the slider, it’s not as compact as the number of saws we took for testing.
- This saw highlights a ground-breaking 15-AMP engine that produces 3,800 RPM for expanded power.
- Its back-fence configuration can make cuts at 90-degree points (up to 2″x16″), and 45-degree points (up to 2″x12″).
- The residue assortment framework gets over 75% of the residue it produces.
- It is sponsored by a 3-year guarantee from the manufacturer.
Bosch GCM12SD 12″ Dual-Bevel Miter Saw
Regardless of anything else, Bosch is the name of a trustable brand in the construction world. Yet, it is particularly pretty much expensive than other models in this category; it’s a durable saw for the individuals who are hoping to add one to their workshop.
The Bosch GCM12SD is equivalent in capacity to the DeWalt, with a 15 amp, 3,800 RPM engine. Its cutting limit is around two inches less in a straight cut. This is a saw that should almost certainly be utilized by the individuals who couldn’t care less about transportability such much.
- Bosch-selective Axial-Glide™ framework
- Furnished with a programmed electric brake, intended to stop the cutting edge inside 5 seconds of discharging the trigger
- A miter limit of 52 degrees left and 60 degrees right. Incline limit of 47 degrees left and 47 degrees right
- The amazing 15-amp engine turns the 12-inch cutting edge at 3800 RPM
- Included-12-inch (60-tooth) sharp edge, workpiece clip, and residue sack.
Hitachi C12RSH2 12-Inch Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
This one is a substantially more progressed Hitachi miter saw that we took a gander at. The C12RSH2 accompanies with built-in laser innovation. It enables you to point out where you’re cutting before the edge is turned on. Another significant distinction between this model and others in its classification is the smaller float framework. Hitachi has some way or another made a sliding compound miter saw that needn’t bother with any leeway space.
The laser isn’t the main element giving you complete precision. The C12RSH miter angle range is marginally lower than the DEWALT model- it just turns 46 degrees (left) to one side and 57 degrees to another party. However, the small scale miter handles, letting you modify it to the most exact points as possible.
- The machine highlights a smooth cutting movement, exact execution and a space-sparing plan of the Bosch-elite Axial-Glide framework
- A delicate graspable handle alongside a mix of dust chute and vacuum connector ensures the client’s comfort.
- The saw additionally offers an enormous cutting limit, simple-to-understand slant and miter scales with detents at standard edges, and a simple control system.
Delta 26-2250 12″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Cruzer Miter Saw
Now, this tool is perfect for individuals who do carpentry professionally. It offers a massive amount of capacities and has one of the most prominent cross-cutting abilities than any other sliding miter saws. However, you can alter the front slant, you can set the machine nearer to dividers in light of the guiding framework, and it includes a smooth articulating arrangement of guide arms that are exceptionally simple to modify. Dissimilar to different saws we looked into, this one has nice residue assortment too. But the problem is, it has a lack of safety highlights, so remember that while working with it.
Wait!! There is more- Delta Cruzer miter saw comes with robot-like arms, made from high-grade aluminum make the operation so smooth. Moreover, when it folds, you can easily move the saw head & fro. The CRUZER highlights a pronated, formed handle and ergonomic trigger that we found agreeable for right or left-hand clients. The 120v, 15 amps, the brushed engine is ground-breaking, and we had zero issues utilizing the saw to cut encircling stock. An electric edge brake eases back and rapidly prevents 4000 RPM from cutting edge to turning.
- Strong bearings make smoothness in the movement. Delta likewise implicit a pressure changer options so you can choose your customized travel strain.
- The saw has a double slant limit of 47° left and 47° right with front incline discharge and seven positive stops at the most well-known slant edges.
- It has inbuilt a 1-1/2″ dust port and accompanies a residue sack that functions just like some other residue pack. At the point when associated with a residue extractor, it worked well indeed.
TACKLIFE Sliding Compound Miter Saw 12-Inch
The Tacklife PMS03A is like one of our best picks to a limited extent. Yet, some named it as a lower drive; it is more convenient in price range than other models we reviewed above. We suggest it could be the best choice for any home DIYer’s. It’s controlled by a 15-Amp engine and flaunts a 12-inch extended cutting limit. Moreover, the engine can drive the sharp edge up to 3,800 RPM, marginally lower than our top decision. By and by, the machine can handle most sorts of wood, plastic, and even delicate metals and is perfect for pastime or light to medium-obligation proficient use.
There is a customizable slope with nine positive stops, and a laser light ensures cutting accuracy and expert outcomes. Withstanding most workshop requests, the Tacklife PMS03A is an incredible option at a superior cost.
- The Tacklife PMS03A 12 Inch Sliding Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw gives an entirely reliable incline cut.
- Ground-breaking 15 Amp engine ensures you the highest runtime on 1700 wattage limit & provides 3800 rpm.
- 14-inch level forefront
- Uniform angle tempered steel miter scale
- One-contact bolt and open catch
- Large trigger shaft
Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Our last pick in the list is Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. One of the significant motivations to step up to a Makita miter saw is the way that they utilize a direct drive engine with delicate starting. Most other miter saws available go with a belt-drive, which stretches in the long run and needs to be supplanted. The additional advantage of the fast drive engine comes as an increasingly steady cutting rate over harder materials. It helps a craftsman to get an excellent finish cut in the hardwood.
The rail framework is another zone to watch out for. The Makita LS1019L utilizes a 2-rail framework arranged vertically. The rails remain set up mounted to the edge while the head slides along them. This provides an opportunity of putting the saw flush to the divider without falling cross-cutting space.
- 15-amp direct-drive engine conveys paces up to 3,200RPM
- The extraordinary two-steel sliding framework takes into particular slide-float activity, even flush against a divider
- Its compact size makes it simple to ship to places of work and perfect for putting away
- The immediate drive gearbox and gatekeeper framework is intended to improve vertical cutting limit
Buying Guide – How to Use A Miter Saw?
We already mentioned that a miter saw is a saw that can cut across a board. So, it can cut across the board at a 90-degree angle, 45-degree angle, or even a bunch of other angles based on your requirement. But one thing it cannot do is rip a board vertically; it’s not just safe. It requires an expert hand to use this kind of tool. Now, the real question is, how cans one use a perplexing machine-like miter saw in the workplace?
Let’s dive into deep- how to use a miter saw?
- Materials Needed
There are a few materials, just as defensive apparatuses and hardware, you have to get for you to work and concentrate in the miter saw. Here are the things you need:
- A Miter Saw
- Practice Timber Clog
- Working Table
- Security Glass
- Security Gloves
- Some common parts of the miter saw
- A blade and a guard: The guard protects the blade, of course, and when we lower the saw to cut, the guard moves out of the way automatically.
- Fence: The fence is where we hold our board against the blade. It helps to keep the board stable, steady & straight as you make your cut.
- Miter Gauge: It’s the angle gauge on the table. It helps in cutting across the board. There is a liver to loosen and turn the table to set the angle we need.
- Beveled Gauge: Now, the bevel gauge is under the blade. It helps you to measure the tilt of your blade.
- Handle & trigger: When we operate the saw, hold the handle & press the trigger to operate the saw.
- Safety comes first
For any power tool, we should be sure to read the manual & follow all the safety instructions. Specifically, we need eye protection, hearing protection & dust protection. And of course, don’t forget to keep our hand at least 6 inches away from the blade of the miter saw.
- Finally how to use the miter saw
Step 1. Pick up the perfect miter saw. The different projects require different types of miter saws. If you have any confusion, go through our reviews we have done for you.
Step 2. After step 1, set up working place and the working table and timbers. Guarantee legitimate lighting with the goal that you can see the bends and points you will be cutting.
Step 3. Now measure & mark the board, draw a straight line where we need to cut.
Step 4. Now push the workpiece against the fence & hold it with one hand away from the blade.
Step 5. Lower the blade without pressing to trigger to make sure the cutting line. Once satisfied, lift it back up, press the trigger then slowly lower the blade through the board. At the end of the cut, let the blade come to a complete stop before lifting the blade back up.
In case of sliding, miter saw always bring the saw out and then cut toward the fence.
And that is how we use a miter saw!!!
How to Make A Miter Saw Table?
Here is how-
- Slice all the 2×4’s to their completed lengths, as indicated by the cut rundown in the arrangement.
- Form the correct casing by making 4 legs with the little feet at the base and afterward screwing the front stretchers over the highest point of the feet. Now, introduce the side stretchers by screwing them into the inward side of the 4 legs. When each of the parts is fastened, we need to connect the shorter leg riser to the left side and the larger leg riser to the right side. The same goes for left side formation. Just connect the shorter leg riser to the right side and the larger one to the opposite side.
- Spot both frames 24″ separated and set the stretchers over the two short leg risers in the front and the back. Join 2 or 3 screws into every leg. Hold another stretcher set up at the degree of the base rack in the back and append it utilizing two screws into the side of every leg. Imprint the focal point of each top and introduce a cross prop by screwing through the stretcher into the cross support.
- It is almost ready. Now just cut and install the plywood shelves & work surface in the structure we formed.
- Spot your miter saw in the focal point of the center rack with the handle standing out the front for flexible movement and afterward join utilizing long screws or slack fasteners relying upon the size of your mounting openings.
For more information watch this video:
At last, we are at the ending edge of our article. We believe this rundown of the best dual bevel miter saw was handy.
On the off chance that you think I forgot about one that is significant or have a recommendation for a future article, let me know in the comment section.